Re: life without system-config-display
- From: Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 21:11:04 -0700
On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 04:56 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
Craig White wrote:----
any commentary about why I have to launch systemsettings and click on
the 'Display' control panel which clearly remembers the settings and
applies them rather than just applying them when I log into my account
with KDE Desktop?
Because KDE does not automatically restore those settings on startup. It's
an upstream KDE 4 issue.
You can try krandrtray which will restore your settings on startup, but it's
yet another systray icon.
thanks - will try tomorrow - am presently untethered (no KVM)
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: NetworkManager overwriting resolv.conf
- Next by Date: Wine update 1.1.12 breaks WINE?
- Previous by thread: Re: life without system-config-display
- Next by thread: Re: life without system-config-display