Re: using 'mv' instead of 'cp' to transfer directories to other partitions or disks
- From: jackson byers <byersjab@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:33:03 -0700
Cameron Simpson's response was like getting a complete tutorial!
thanks very much!
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: RE: curl question...
- Next by Date: Re: Interactive startup on F10. Pressing "I" doesn't work
- Previous by thread: Re: using 'mv' instead of 'cp' to transfer directories to other partitions or disks
- Next by thread: VMware server 2.0 on 64-bit F10