Re: initdefault has no effect
- From: Jonathan Ryshpan <jonrysh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 23:35:40 -0700
On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 23:13 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 15:23 +0930, Tim wrote:
On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 22:42 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I have /etc/inittab set up as follows, but the system always starts
with the X Window System running. What am I missing?
I seem to recall seeing that before, delete the commented-out line.
I'll give it a try.
And it is as you say. Most deceptive thing I ever saw. If I were
harder working, I'd report it as a bug.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: initdefault has no effect
- Next by Date: Re: Editor to program in C
- Previous by thread: Re: initdefault has no effect
- Next by thread: Re: initdefault has no effect