F10 : howto make automatic update without being asked root password ?
- From: red one <redone301@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 10:06:59 +0000
Installed F10 on a pc , to be used by an alpha user , when packagekit
starts running and updating, it asks for root's password to make updates,
how can be this disabled ?
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] Anyone here used Clonezilla?
- Next by Date: Where can I find a correct format of a Driver Disk on FC9 and FC10?
- Previous by thread: Re: Suspend fails using fglrx on F10 (suvayu ali)
- Next by thread: Re: F10 : howto make automatic update without being asked root password ?