- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 06:42:26 +0930
On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 22:28 +0200, François Patte wrote:
rpm -ql wifi-radar returns the there is an
That indicates that the package should create a file there, not whether
one's actually there. You're listing package contents, not installed
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- From: François Patte
- Prev by Date: Re: [fedora-java] F9: Eclipse plug: Subversive SVN does not work?
- Next by Date: PolicyKit - Authorizations - VNC - Add/Remove - Non-Root User
- Previous by thread: wifi-radar
- Next by thread: Re: wifi-radar