Re: f10dvd installs but won't boot
- From: g <geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 23:36:05 +0000
Frank Cox wrote:
Any chance you could re-post your question using complete words and sentences,
you may need to express yourself in simpler terms.
people who post in 'html' have trouble understanding and communicating. :)
in a free world without fences, who needs gates.
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
'Rute User's Tutorial and Exposition' http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html
'The Linux Documentation Project' http://www.tldp.org/
'LDP HOWTO-index' http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/index.html
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: f10dvd installs but won't boot
- Next by Date: Re: f10dvd installs but won't boot
- Previous by thread: Re: f10dvd installs but won't boot
- Next by thread: Re: f10dvd installs but won't boot