Re: What software is missing in the Fedora repository?

On Thu, 07 May 2009 08:17:31 -0700, Francis wrote:

It doesn't engender much confidence in using some software
if its website is dead, or hasn't been updated in five years.

There are actually rules that don't permit such software to remain in
Fedora,

Really? Rules actually? Or just recommendations related to dead projects
that suffer from a growing list of unfixed bugs/problems?

Please post the links to these Fedora rules.

  • Re: THE RETURNED marathon
    ... haven't been dead long enough to form any real conclusions, ... There's a link on the page to a Les Revenants French language website that looks fascinating, but it's all in French, which I do not speak. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: OT: faggots are yummy
    ... The website isn't dead. ... Maybe they read Williams post and added the "10% off" just to spite him? ... Maybe this time they will have an owner ...
    (rec.travel.europe)
  • Meet The Deathers: Andrew Brietbart Website Pushing Conspiracy Theory That Osama Might Not Be Dead
    ... Andrew Brietbart Website Pushing Conspiracy Theory ... That Osama Might Not Be Dead ... Mere hours after President Obama announced the death of Osama bin ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Recently Read - December, 2005
    ... jtingle wrote: ... her website says she's working on book two now. ... > (Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series, ... > dead people; they're everywhere, ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: I have a website [FUD4]
    ... After I already TOLD you that I don't have a website. ... So the fact that a Google search on "Warp City" shows up only stories ... Warp city is dead. ...
    (comp.os.os2.advocacy)