Re: Fedora 10 and

Dmitriy wrote:
My system (i) desperately needs it for my soundcard to function....

Without more details, we can't really help you. You say ALSA requires it –
did you install a custom ALSA package as well? Or maybe some ALSA plugin?

.... and also to start csound 5.10, which i recently installed.

Why didn't you just install the csound RPM which ships with Fedora?

/usr/local/bin/bin? WTF?!

Looks like you installed something improperly packaged and broke your

I'd suggest reinstalling Fedora and sticking to official Fedora packages
(and RPM Fusion if needed, but not random third-party crap).

Kevin Kofler

fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: