Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...
- From: Steve Underwood <steveu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:23:01 +0800
Kevin Kofler wrote:
Delaunay Christophe wrote:I thought most people wanted to get rid of pulseaudio. Its a very troublesome program with poor documentation, and little output to help you resolve problems. If you get it working it seems to offer you nothing you didn't have before you had pulseaudio.
What the good way to get rid of pulseaudio on Fedora 10 please?
Why do you want to do that in the first place? Chances are removing
PulseAudio is not the correct solution for your problem.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: help
- Next by Date: Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...
- Previous by thread: Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...
- Next by thread: Re: I'd like to get rid of pulseaudio but ...