Re: F10, AthlonXP 2500+, recently updated...System freeze?

| From: Mike Burger <mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Well, we're not the only ones...there's a bug for this in reported for
| both F10 and F11, I believe.

Could you give us a pointer to the bugzilla entry or entries? Thanks.

  • Re: f11, endless messages: kernel: end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector 0
    ... what i am less sure how to know whats the attempt to read it, ... I haven't been using this f11 much at all since installing it about 1 month ago; ... It was installed using hdinstall from my main os f10. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Samsung Laser printers and F10/11?
    ... preferably without the need for additional drivers) in F10 and F11? ... Samsung CLP 310N ... Sent from the Fedora List mailing list archive at Nabble.com. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: booting fedora 11 from a fedora 10 grub?
    ... When I installed the F11 OS on sdb, I asked it to install the bootloader on ... F10 OS and from there I reinstalled the bootloader onto /dev/sda. ... I mounted dev/sdb1 and copied the lines out of the F11 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: upgrading F8 -> F11
    ... currently have Fedora 8, updated as much as it can be since it's EOL ... it supports an upgrade to either F10 or F11. ... Has anyone done a F8 to F11 upgrade and how did it go for you? ... Evolution has been a mess since F9. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: WARUM ist Debuggen im Konstruktor/Destruktor nicht möglich??
    ... dass du aus dieser Funktion RAUSGEHEN sollst (z.B. ... mit F10 durch und raus) und wenn Du dann wieder in Deinem Hauptprogramm ... bist F11 drücken,. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)