Re: Firefox display of LinkedIn slow on Fedora 10
- From: Michael Eager <eager@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:19:41 -0700
Bill Davidsen wrote:
One interesting aspect is that some of the LinkedIn pages come up fast,Now that you have done all that detective work, I wonder if MSS is the problem after all. I just opened linkedin.com from this VM (my default desktop) and it worked perfectly. So now I have to bring up the old original list entry you made and see what you are doing differently from what I'm doing, (which works).
others hang. Firefox thinks it's waiting for www.linkedin.com. I could
run a sniffer to see if it really is accessing the IP address with the
I was able to bring up profiles, etc, so I assume it was working right.
The LinkedIn home page comes up quickly. Trying to follow links
to discussions or to read a discussion thread hangs.
Except for seeing the same behavior on Konqueror and Firefox, I would
not have thought it was a network issue.
Michael Eager eager@xxxxxxxxxxxx
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: quota management
- Next by Date: Re: Is it possible to install Skype on Fedora 11 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox display of LinkedIn slow on Fedora 10
- Next by thread: still trying to boot a git-version kernel on my f11 laptop