Re: Two USB ports dissappeared...

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 15:58 -0500, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
P.S.: Is the wrapping on the message I sent messed up? If it is I'd
like to know so I can fix it somehow. I am using the KMail component
inside of Kontact that is the current version in Fedora 11.

Wrapping seems fine, but it helps a lot of mail clients when there's a
blank line between quotes and responses. Some will join them together.

There is one quite noticeable fault with your mail: Here, using
Evolution, it's not threaded as a reply to the message that it should
be. It's threaded as a reply to your original message.

I see that a lot. Messages threaded incorrectly. Sometimes that's
obviously because the poster has used one of those crappy webmail
clients. I'm curious about whether other people see that with this
message, to indicate whether it was a reply problem, or Evolution's
threading things wrong.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.

  • Re: [kde-linux] Shutting down just goes to login screen (was Re: KDE)
    ... so we can't blame the software. ... Sure, it may understand threading, but I just alphabetize by subject. ... Threading by some geeky numeric value that most mail clients DON'T EVEN ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Gui Yum -- Where? -- Rev
    ... As said, that is NO Fedora. ... And another remark: your mailing nearly always break threading. ... that nearly each of your mails start a new thread and does not sort into ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Two USB ports dissappeared...
    ... I am using the KMail component ... Evolution, it's not threaded as a reply to the message that it should ... the current version from the Fedora repository. ... threading things wrong. ...
    (Fedora)