kde 4.3 pager
- From: George Avrunin <avrunin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:31:23 -0400
I'm sure this is pilot error of some sort, but I can't figure it out.
I'm running F11, x86_64, fully updated. I use 12 desktops. Until I did
the update that brought in KDE 4.3, I had a nice pager widget (not on the
panel) with 4 rows and 3 columns, the small images of the desktops
filled the widget, and I could adjust the size. With 4.3, KDE seems to
insist on a particular shape for the pager--the 12 desktops in this 4x3
configuration take up about half of it and it is not in the same aspect
ratio as my display. Also, there's a minimum size it won't let me go
below. I created a new user and tried to make a pager with 12 desktops
this way and got the same thing, so I *think* it's not something else in
my configuration. (If I put a pager on the panel, it doesn't seem to use
any extra space, but it's too small for me to use.)
How do I get rid of the extra space the pager widget is insisting on
using? And why can't I make it smaller?
Description: PGP signature
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: KDE clock settings
- Next by Date: KDE RPMs look strange -- duplicates?
- Previous by thread: Am I being punished?
- Next by thread: KDE RPMs look strange -- duplicates?