Thunderbird config date non-compat.-
- From: Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 04:23:07 -0400
I've replaced F-10 on this computer with F-11 using the Omega live cd and so far everything seems perfect for the stuff that I use. One of the easiest Linux installs yet! And a lot of bandwidth was saved in doing the updates! That's an important factor with the limited bandwidth usage allocated by my ISP.
The version of Thunderbird provided however is not compatible with the "config date" add-on which I want in order to display 24 hour local times for both the sender and myself. The patch is not available for this version. What to do? It appears that I need to replace with version 2.-something. Is there something I am missing here, am I unique in needing 24 hour time displayed?
[bobg@box9 ~]$ yum whatprovides */thunderbird
thunderbird-3.0-2.6.b3.fc11.i586 : Mozilla Thunderbird
Repo : installed
Filename : /usr/lib/thunderbird-3.0b3/thunderbird
Filename : /usr/bin/thunderbird
[bobg@box9 ~]$ yum whatprovides */thunderbird-2.*
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
No Matches found
This should be in "plain text" if I have the configuration set right.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: stream goes broken when listening to some radio
- Next by Date: Re: Thunderbird config date non-compat.-
- Previous by thread: Re: Fedora 11 boot fails on md with two HBAs [SOLVED]
- Next by thread: Re: Thunderbird config date non-compat.-