Re: Thunderbird and attachments -- save but not open

PLUS: thunderbird/imap fails in handling mime encapsulated
message bodies with attachments. Had a message with attached
file on an imap server. Did download the attachment, in following
the message body (which is, formally, mime encapsulated too)
changes to the advertisement "message body will be downloaded
on demand" or similar. But no way to download the true message body.
Connection was mobile broadband.

Joerg