Re: Fedora version

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 03:25:40PM +0530, Rajendra Sakpal wrote:
Hi Friends,

I would like to know the version of Fedora that would work with following
configuration:

0.� Processor: i7-920
1.� DDR3 RAM - 8GB
2.� HD: Seagate Sata 1TB
3.� Motherboard:�WX58BP
4.� Graphics Card: GF 9400GT - 550M - 1GB - DDR2 TV DVI PCI-E

I'm running F11 on an i7-920 based system without problems. I can't
speak to your specific motherboard and graphics card. Fortunately,
you can download a Live CD, and boot from it, to see whether things
generally work. Go to http://get.fedoraproject.org to download, and
try it out!

  • >>>> FEDORA DOWNLOAD <<<<
    ... bastille fedora core 8 download, bittorent download fedora 9, ... project wiki, download accelerator fedora core 6, download backgammon ... linux fedora, download bash fedora, download core 8 fedora, download ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.images)
  • Re: expect/telnet (Jeff Kinz)
    ... >> Fedora Update Notification ... > user would need ot download. ... Seems to me that idea of how to burn a ISO image ... > Gnome sound recorder running the KDE desktop in FC2. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Newbie Help With Fedora 9 installation
    ... I have Fedora 7 installed....is that a problem?? ... I have already downloaded the DVD ISO again and verified the file with the ... First download the Rescue CD, which smaller size that a full DVD ISO. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 356 (Out of office reply.)
    ... Downloaded updates from FC2 ... *all* updates for that Fedora version on one box, ... > I have a potential customer who is looking to be able to upload and download ... need source code of Fedora core 2 kernel source ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: To update or not to update? Fedora 9
    ... > install Fedora. ... Upon doing a sudo yum update I get ... Total download size: 802 M ...
    (alt.os.linux)