gwave update for F10
- From: "Comcast Mail" <kc8ldo@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:29:10 -0400
I just got the new gwave update. In general it seems to work without crashing right away. For some reason it still crashes at times, under exactly what conditions I haven't investigated yet. I've be using it a bit now to try working with the gEDA suite. Thanks to all who worked to get this update in the repos!
Are the required library files going to be added to the repos so any further updates we can just get the source files and compile the app ourselves?
I also notice that the gspiceui app is now at 0.9.97 and the repo version is 0.9.65. I did download and compiled it without a problem. It works a lot better. One thing I did notice is the size increased from just under 1 MB to about 7 MB.
Leland C. Scott
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: unable to login after getting system update of X11 in fedora 11
- Next by Date: Re: enabling root over ssh on F11
- Previous by thread: Fedora 11 liveCD on GCTP - getting better but WTF is /dev/loopX ?
- Next by thread: F10/11: Empty file: /%1 is back again...