Re: Fedora version

Hi Kavon,

I need some suggestion or input from you. Which architecture type did you
choose for your installation on i7-920 processor? Please refer the table

Intel (except Atom 230, Atom 330, Core 2 Duo, Centrino Core2 Duo, and recent
vintage Xeon); AMD (except Athlon 64, Athlon x2, Sempron 64, and Opteron);
VIA C3, C7 i386 Intel Atom 230, Atom 330, Core 2 Duo, Centrino Core 2 Duo,
and Xeon; AMD Athlon 64, Athlon x2, Sempron64, and Opteron; Apple MacBook,
MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air x86_64 Apple Macintosh G3, G4, G5, PowerBook,
and other non-Intel models ppc
thanks & regards,