Re: Understanding Local Networking - help please?
- From: Steve Searle <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:56:35 +0100
Around 10:34pm on Tuesday, September 15, 2009 (UK time), DB scrawled:
Does anyone have any suggestions how to proceed??
I'm no expert, but this might help move things on.
I assume each machine can ping the router, as their Internet connextions
work. However, can each machine ping both other machines?
//\ Powered by Fedora
V_/_ No MS products were used in the creation of this message
22:54:16 up 18 days, 15:54, 0 users, load average: 0.02, 0.02, 0.00
Description: PGP signature
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: stop stupidly telling people to do "yum clean all" when it's not necessary
- Next by Date: Re: Understanding Local Networking - help please?
- Previous by thread: Understanding Local Networking - help please?
- Next by thread: Re: Understanding Local Networking - help please?