Re: Munged Headers....

On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 13:08 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 16:29:43 +0800,
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you miss my point....

I'm lost. This appears to be in the middle of a thread, but the Subject
has changed without anyone taking the trouble to indicate it
appropriately.

I find this ironic in a thread which has now turned into an argument
about correct header interpretations. Correct netiquette is just as
important.

poc