Re: Okular cannot open files with filenames with spaces

On 10/04/2009 06:22 AM, Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Sun, 2009-10-04 at 11:48 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
Dear All,

When trying to open a pdf file with a filename with spaces, Okular
cannot open it. For instance, try to open the following pdf file:

http://www.esferadoslivros.pt/pdfs/Contos%20de%20amor.pdf
It opens for me.
Okular did not exhibit this problem, say, one or two months ago.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

I concur with Aaron. fedora 11 / Gnome, evince 2.26.2

--
~~R

  • Re: Opening with Preview
    ... > I am currently using an iBook G4 and normally when I view a pdf file ... Here are some instructions for changing from Preview to Acrobat Reader ... Part way down the left side of that information box is an arrow next ... That section of the info box opens up to reveal a horizontal window ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: File with no link
    ... You do this in a .php file which as far as the user is concerned ... at the script I suggested. ... When User1 clicks on the link, it opens up ... So, if User1 knows about User2, he can see User2's pdf file. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Adobe Issue-Last Resort!
    ... Choose Adobe reader and click Ok. ... When I click on any PDF file, I get the Open/Save dialog box. ... Panel & checked to make sure that the correct program opens PDF files. ... I contacted Windows OneCare Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Opening an Inserted Object (PDF)
    ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... As it turns out I can embed a PDF file without issue ... What happens incosistantly is that when a user opens the word ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How can I embed a file by dragging and dropping?
    ... on your installation this would be an icon for a Word document is a mystery to ... to do with which application is assigned as the default for the PDF file type. ... > correct icon does show if I edit the Package) and are, again, {EMBED ... > the file in that it opens acrobat but then shows an icon. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)