new install, Firewall, anti-virus?
- From: Jim Douglas <jdz99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:15:36 +0000
I just trashed Windows 7 and installed FC11 but before I connect to the internet how best could I protect the machine?
Is the firewall up and running by default effective? It's a home machine but I plan on adding a web server.
What is the best anti-virus?
(Bye, bye windows!)
Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Problems with yum update (iptstate)
- Next by Date: Re: new install, Firewall, anti-virus?
- Previous by thread: 32-bit firefox on x86_64, how?
- Next by thread: Re: new install, Firewall, anti-virus?