Re: mysterious google-gears error

same problem here.... though I use both fedora11 and suse11.1 , this happens
too many suse than fedora.
One observation : This started to happen after I set up a master password
on firefox. During the time when firefox waits for me to enter the master
password as soon as I launch it, google gear pops up from behind saying what
Aaron said above. Otherwise everything loaded normally.

Aamir