Re: unexpected logout

Ed Greshko wrote:

Yes, it is due to the extension and the way it is treated by MIME....but
that's another story.....

What is normally recommended is that you run memtest86+. First you have
to install it as it isn't installed by default. Then, AFAIK, the best
way to run it is standalone. Meaning from boot. As an example, I have
the following in my /boot/grub.conf file.

title Memtest86+
root (hd0,0)
kernel /memtest86+-2.11 ro root=/dev/mapper/vg_f11-lv_root rhgb quiet

Also, I have

to ensure I can get to select what I want.... :-)

Since the problem is intermittent, you should leave it running for an
extended period.

The other option I forgot to mention is to download the bootable CD
image from and boot from the CD that you burn.

Vermouth always makes me brilliant unless it makes me idiotic. -- E.F.
Benson Guess Who!

fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: