Re: Fedora 12 upgrade sucks

On 11/20/2009 06:27 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 wrote:

The following command fails

/usr/bin/system-config-display

Can you file a bug report with the output of this command?

This is where I'd have liked to have been after the upgrade in the first
place. But I won't be upgrading my PC to Fedora 12 until the proprietary
drivers are available, as these provide openGL support.

For Intel, no proprietary necessary. For ATI, try installing
mesa-dri-drivers-experimental. For Nvidia, the driver is available in
the RPM Fusion testing repo.

Rahul

  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Iomega ZIP-100 drive unsupported with jmicron JMB361 chip?
    ... After compilation and installation of the kernel rpm, ... Note that my Fedora 7 and Fedora 8 distributions share no directories ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # AX.25 network device drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Triple head?
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: Want to Build PC for Fedora Use - Hardware Questions Sound Card
    ... > suddenly fedora tells me it doesn't support my onboard sound. ... > saying I think it has a lot to do with nVidia, and there drivers. ... > Do I even need a sound card, since the board comes with onboard audio? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Triple head?
    ... Has anyone gotten three heads set up with Fedora? ... I installed Fedora 14 with just the VGA on-board video ... real 3D drivers for those systems. ...
    (Fedora)