The recent ssl vulnerability

Greetings;

Is there any chance of getting the fixed openssl-0.9.8i for F10?

This has stopped my ability to do any online banking, and with all the horror
stories about regarding loss of X when upgrading to F12, I really don't want
to destroy a working system just to get this security fixed library.
What we F10 users have now:
openssl-0.9.8g-14.fc10.i686

So we are way more than one security fix behind.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

It is not best to swap horses while crossing the river.
-- Abraham Lincoln