Re: No F-12 NFS mounts at boot -
- From: Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:51:53 -0500
On 23/11/09 10:43, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:35:28 -0500
Bob Goodwin wrote:
NFS has worked for me without many problems from F10 to F11 but onI haven't had any problems on my f12 virtual machines getting NFS
the new F12 install I have to mount nfs manually after boot.
Has anyone else had a problem or have I overlooked something?
mounts to work at boot time, but see the thread about bind
taking a long time to start. Maybe you are having problems resolving
the named of the remove machines specified in the fstab?
That may be. Perhaps if I gave it more time after boot? I notice that when I do mount /mnt/srv1, srvr2 magically comes up. Both are set in fstab as in F10/11.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: nVidia / rpmfusion under F12
- Next by Date: Just asking -- re: cx23885 driver for v4l2
- Previous by thread: Re: No F-12 NFS mounts at boot -
- Next by thread: Re: No F-12 NFS mounts at boot -