Re: Grub timeout ignored?
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 20:55:07 +1030
On Tue, 2009-12-08 at 00:05 +1100, Roger wrote:
I have only ever edited /boot/grub/menu.lst to alter how grub boots.
I do not know if this the correct thing to do
That should be fine. Do you have more than one boot partition?
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting rid of /boot
- Next by Date: Re: Grub timeout ignored?
- Previous by thread: Re: Grub timeout ignored?
- Next by thread: Re: Grub timeout ignored?