Re: Installing F12 on a Netbook sans Swap
- From: Andras Simon <szajmi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:52:56 +0100
On 12/19/09, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The text based installer _intentionally_ does not have support for custom
partitioning since F12. Its in the Release notes.
Well that's a pain... I guess I'll have to search for/submit a bug for
my buttons not being visible in anaconda.
I had to use an external monitor when installing F11 on an eee pc.
Haven't tried F12 yet.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: To Timothy Murphy
- Next by Date: Re: To Timothy Murphy
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing F12 on a Netbook sans Swap
- Next by thread: Automatic Bug Reporting Tool locks up