Re: list server got slower ?
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 20:51:20 +1030
On Wed, 2009-12-30 at 11:16 +0000, Mike Cloaked wrote:
All very well - but the fact remains that for a user like me the list
is the primary method of discussion about Fedora issues, fixes,
workarounds etc. and I would like to see a timely server response -
certainly it did not used to be like this with slow response.
Maybe when the lists move to their new servers around 9th January 2010
then perhaps the servers will be tuned to deal with posts in a timely
I'm not convinced that the few minutes delay in question is really going
to cause you such a big problem. How fast do you expect people to type
replies to your question?
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: F12/Subversion/httpd -- PROPFIND access denied [Solved]
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora Basic End User Rollout Support Operation
- Previous by thread: Re: F12/Subversion/httpd -- PROPFIND access denied [Solved]
- Next by thread: Re: small gripe -- for Fedora, or KDE, or ....?