- From: Grzegorz Witkowski <geslinux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:50:35 +0000
I have got a problem with GDM resolution. It looks GDM uses a very low
Once I log into Gnome, the resolution is back to normal (1440x900 set by
I can see there are setting for GDM in gconf-editor. Is there anyway to
set the resolution there or should this be set somewhere
in /etc/gdm/Init/Default or /etc/gdm/custom.conf maybe?
I do not want to use xorg.conf and come back to the past when xrandr
does the job for Gnome properly now, for me at least.
Any suggestions are very welcome.
fedora-list mailing list
To unsubscribe: https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list
- Prev by Date: Re: installing 64-bit kernel on a 32-bit system (nouveau issue?)
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora Basic End User Rollout Support Operation
- Previous by thread: Re: small gripe -- for Fedora, or KDE, or ....?
- Next by thread: Anyone know of a program to read dicom files?