Re: Firefox KDE integration à la openSUSE

2010/1/3 Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko@xxxxxxxxx>:

In principle, this is a good idea. In practice, I'm not sure how well it can
be done and is it worth the effort. But I welcome the initiative, of course.

It has already been done and it was certainly worth the effort.
Download the openSUSE KDE Live CD and see for yourself! :-)

-c

  • Re: Opening
    ... My argument is something like this: there is a vicious/virtuous circle ... So I never get any practice and never get any good at it ... Again, "You don't find it easy, therefore you mustn't think it worth the ... For specific counterexamples, I'd need to see a significant percentage ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: phonograph to usp adapter
    ... at 20 Hz and 19 bits' worth from 1kHz up. ... In practice, I imagine the ... output of cartridges is lower, and the noise floor may be higher, so you ... I could have bought a preamp and a usb converter, but that would have been a big investment to transfer four beat-up LPs. ...
    (rec.audio.tech)
  • Re: Buying an existing practice...
    ... It is hard to run a practice for 30 years, ... You always think it is worth much more than ... patients a nice letter offering them their records to take to the dentist of ... a friend" to be a new patient), but never bothered with an associate. ...
    (sci.med.dentistry)
  • Re: Newbie Modeler
    ... I'm wandering if there's any place where I can learn more about ... So even if they aint perfect, ... Takes practice, which = ... "Anything Worth Doing, Is Worth Doing Badly" ...
    (rec.models.scale)
  • Re: Band in the Box: worth buying?
    ... It's emminently worth buying. ... practice different ... Input a tune and leave one, two, four or whatever ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)