Re: Need the link to change subscriber account, please?

On 01/25/2010 08:13 AM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
On Monday 25 January 2010 09:51:18 am Dan Thurman wrote:

The old redhat subscriber's link page no longer works,
so may I please have the subscriber's account link
for fedoraproject.org, please?

Thanks!
Dan

It is on the bottom of every email to the list. It is
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users which was answered in
your previous thread.

Dennis

OK! Thanks - I got it all working now!

I was not able to get anything "in the previous threads" because
I was not getting the emails delivered to me.

Thanks again, much!
Dan

  • Re: Need the link to change subscriber account, please?
  • Re: offline docs
    ... 10K of quoted text with one line at the bottom. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Disk Druid and RAID 10 Partitions
    ... Aero Maxx wrote: ... doesn't seem to make sense to put it at the bottom now. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Newb question
    ... I cleared the site with no-script. ... Links near the bottom on the blue banner: ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: XFce panel justification
    ... top or bottom of a screen, seem to be left-justfied by some sort of ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)