Re: NVIDIA: no sound to TV via HDMI

Marcel Rieux wrote:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Marcel Rieux wrote:

My first message:

"I have an NVIDIA 9400GT card."

Whether it's an Asus or an MSI, it's always a 9400GT card. Otherwise,
you wouldn't know what you're talking about.

There is *more* than one model of Asus 9400GT card.

Really. What are they?

EN9400GT D3/HTP/512M
EN9400GT SILENT/DI/512MD2
EN9400GT SILENT/DI/512MD2/V2
EN9400GT/DI/1GD2(LP)
EN9400GT/DI/512MD2(LP)
EN9400GT/HTP/512M

And a few others....

You've been very helpful in the past Ed but, as I said, unless you see
a very precise solution, maybe it's time for you to take a little rest
away from this problem.

OK.... Unless I know exactly how to help you without asking any
questions I will stop to help you with any of your problems.

  • Re: NVIDIA: no sound to TV via HDMI
    ... I have an NVIDIA 9400GT card and a Sony LCD TV linked with an HDMI cable. ... I checked Asus for my Twinview problem and there was only one message ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: NVidia 6800 ultra video card
    ... according to ASUS. ... > there might be a zillion ways why the card does not work properly. ... > conflicts - mainly cleaning older NVidia driver files and settings. ...
  • Re: P5N32 SLI Deluxe & 7950 BX2 Card?
    ... I told them that I was considering getting their video card. ... Notice that P5N32 is missing from both the Nvidia and the Asus ... Basically, the x16 lanes from one slot on your motherboard, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Good Graphics card
    ... for a box running suse 10.0 and a 1.3 ghz Duron Processor on an ASUS ... Has Nvidia improved their video cards? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: MSI NX 7600GS-T2DEH oder Club 3D Radeon X1300 PRO?
    ... MSI NX 7600GS-T2DEH (nvidia) ... Gibt's Vorteile/Nachteile bei nvidia/Ati was die Wärmeentwicklung angeht? ... ...und MSI ist ein angesehener Kartenhersteller. ... Die 7600GS ist von Nvidia als passiv gekühlte Karte vorgesehen, kein Grund speziell die von Asus zu erwähnen. ...
    (de.comp.hardware.graphik)