- From: Jim <mickeyboa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:37:01 -0500
How do you Blacklist nouveau ?
I have installed kmod-nvidia because nouveau is causing the mouse to
after bringing computer out of a power down after about a half an hour.
It is nouveau that is causing mouse to disappear, i have installed
nvidia before and it corrected the disappearing mouse problem.
But kmod-nvidia is trying to start at boot up but nouveau keeps loading
I have in /etc/modprobe.d a "blacklist nouveau" but it's not preventing
the nouveau module from loading.
What else can I do to preventing it from loading?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Two screwey things about wwthe Firefox on my F12 machine
- Next by Date: Re: Blacklisting Nouveau
- Previous by thread: gdb trouble
- Next by thread: Re: Blacklisting Nouveau