Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM, <reg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a half dozen machines updated to F11, and one to F12.
Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave well enough alone.

I realize that the F11 distribution has reached a 'stable' status, and
the F12 distribution will probably take a couple more months to reach
that status, but would be interested in hearing what other users have
to say about the pair.

F11. Everything use to work there.
In F12, my sound is not working and sometimes my Laptop's keyboard
stop working, until I reboot. This is really annoying.

Thanks,
Anoop

--
                                       Reg.Clemens
                                       reg@xxxxxxx

  • Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
    ... Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave well enough alone. ... I realize that the F11 distribution has reached a 'stable' status, ... machines, reinstalled F11 on three, run two using the vesa video, and one works ... run all my X apps from a remote display and it works fine. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
    ... Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave well enough alone. ... I realize that the F11 distribution has reached a 'stable' status, ... For GNOME desktop usage, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
    ... I have a half dozen machines updated to F11, ... Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave well enough alone. ... I realize that the F11 distribution has reached a 'stable' status, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Between F11 and F12, which would you choose?
    ... Im wondering if I should update the F11s to F12 or leave ... well enough alone. ... I realize that the F11 distribution has reached a 'stable' ...
    (Fedora)
  • How to configure the colors of the notifications?