Re: System-config-display won't Execute.

Jim wrote:

No I don't think so Chris, crazy as it may sound , as long as there is
system-config-display won't excute. Try it, with a xorg.conf in /etc/X11.
and then delete the xorg.conf file and you will see that
will execute.
There is a problem someplace, but darn if I know.

I think the execution will be fine using an xorg.comf file created with
system-config-display, there may be something in a config file created by some
other means which causes a problem. Discussed in a char room the other night.

Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>

users mailing list