Re: System-config-display won't Execute.
- From: Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 15:27:11 -0500
No I don't think so Chris, crazy as it may sound , as long as there is
system-config-display won't excute. Try it, with a xorg.conf in /etc/X11.
and then delete the xorg.conf file and you will see that
There is a problem someplace, but darn if I know.
I think the execution will be fine using an xorg.comf file created with
system-config-display, there may be something in a config file created by some
other means which causes a problem. Discussed in a char room the other night.
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
"We have more to fear from the bungling of the incompetent than from
the machinations of the wicked." - from Slashdot
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Not able to enter user in graphic login
- Next by Date: Re: Best way to troubleshoot intermittant lockups on F12
- Previous by thread: Re: System-config-display won't Execute.
- Next by thread: several issues with F12