Re: Document Viewer can not open latest PDF?

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
  I finally decided install Adobe Reader 9. It turns out there is a
lot more to this document than a simple 4-page form. Rather, it is a
collection of a dozen inter-dependent forms with various embedded
applications which do things such as saving, validation and copying
data between forms.

What a mess!

  That explains of course, why embedded documents are used.

Not really. It's a perfect example of bureaucracy gone mad. :-/

Why, how would you have done it?

Take care
Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Computational Cell Biologist
Systems Biology Linker at Virtual Cell (http://vcell.org/sybil)

  • Re: [FAQ][bozza] La grande FAQ dei Mac con processori Intel
    ... PowerPC versions of your applications, while preparing Intel versions of the same applications. ... To ease this transition while retaining and improving upon the remarkable performance of Mac OS X, Apple has introduced universal binaries, a format that places native code for both architectures in one package. ... In addition to providing a scalable execution platform for a variety of applications, Cell is also a scalable system architecture. ...
    (it.comp.macintosh)
  • RE: How to show cell selection when excel not in focus + other questio
    ... This puts the dashed lines around the cell. ... or column is highlighted when I focus on another window? ... Is there a way to make excel (and other office 2003 applications) behave the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.setup)
  • Re: Formating text in colums to copy to other applications
    ... I think that a lot of applications will respect the tab character that excel ... You could use a helper cell and do some nice concatenation: ... > What I am trying to achieve is to format text in order for me to cut ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Using Cell, a webcast
    ... The Cell microprocessor brings significant benefit outside the gaming market. ... It offers dramatically improved performance for graphic-intensive workloads and computationally intensive applications. ... Example targets include current and new applications in medical imaging, industrial inspection, aerospace and defense, seismic processing, and telecommunications. ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: WineX on Opteron?
    ... emulate IA-32 so they could run 32 bit Intel applications. ... It is hardly an interesting platform as a 64 bit platform if there ... same party in the same cell block, ... are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)