How do I use the drupal installed via yum?
- From: Gavin Simpson <ucfagls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:42:57 +0000
I'm looking to set-up a Drupal installation on a RHEL 5.4 server and
also on my Fedora box. I've installed drupal via yum and note that it
installs into /usr/share/drupal/ /etc/drupal/ . A look through what
was installed didn't yield any READMEs or Fedora/RHEL specific
instructions, so I'm not sure how to proceed and thought I'd ask
before blundering in...?
Anyone point me in the right direction of marrying up the
yum-installed drupal with my web root? Just to be clear, I don't need
help with Drupal. I think what I'm not grepping is how I access drupal
through the webroot.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: What driives me crazy about bugzilla [Making Progress]
- Next by Date: Re: Help me with installing printer on fedora
- Previous by thread: easycap dc 60
- Next by thread: Re: How do I use the drupal installed via yum?