Using f13 rpms in f12?
- From: Mike Cloaked <mike.cloaked@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:22:31 -0800 (PST)
If one wanted to install a rawhide kernel in a running f12 machine I guess
you could do something like
yum --enablerepo development install kernel kernel-devel etc
However there are now rpms in the development directories both for 13/ and
for rawhide/ (and i386 and x86_64) - is there a way to install an f13
(specifically), as opposed to rawhide, package in a system running f12?
View this message in context: http://n3.nabble.com/Using-f13-rpms-in-f12-tp422436p422436.html
Sent from the Fedora Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Mystified by crontab/anacrontab
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora 12 new updated kernel won't boot
- Previous by thread: Re: Brother HL-2040 not printing
- Next by thread: Re: Using f13 rpms in f12?