Re: texlive 2009
- From: Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:22:37 +0100
Matthew Saltzman wrote:
The packaging work has been going on for a while, but wasn't ready in
time for F12. It's targeted for inclusion in F13.
I doubt it's gonna make F13, we're well past feature freeze now and it's
still not in. The literally thousands of review requests are going to take
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: To upgrade or to change to a more 'stable' distrobution
- Next by Date: Re: F12-i386-DVD iso won't burn properly -- SOLVED
- Previous by thread: Re: texlive 2009
- Next by thread: How do I recompile a kernel module?