Re: Hulu.com and 64-bit Problem?
- From: Richard Shaw <hobbes1069@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:06:25 -0600
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Michael Cronenworth <mike@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Kloiber wrote:
Ah yes, but it's a bitc^H^H^H^H bit difficult to control/find your
desired content, and I don't think it will scale to a tiny "always on
top" window in the corner of your desktop so you can work while
watching, similar to the popout feature. Buckets full of FAIL, IMHO.
The huludesktop window scales. Try it. :D
Also, use the search feature. It's the only way I can use huludesktop.
It may not be as straight forward as the web site, but I've lived with
it without too much pain.
I use a hybrid approach. I use a web browser on my desktop to find
things I want to watch and add them to my queue, then pull up
huludesktop to watch them on my MythTV box in the living room.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Update broke network
- Next by Date: Can't mount cd/dvd-rom on fedora 12
- Previous by thread: Re: Hulu.com and 64-bit Problem?
- Next by thread: Re: Hulu.com and 64-bit Problem?