Re: Update broke network
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2010 14:47:29 +1030
On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 09:39 -0500, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
Remind me, what is network manager good for? I'm sure it does
something useful, but so far I have only perceived it as something
that causes trouble.
Since you ask: (When it works)
Automating going from one network to another, such as from wired to
wireless, or from one wireless spot to another. The automation being
that it should switch over to the available working network, without you
having to manually turn network off, startup some other network.
In the cases where there's more than one network available to you, you
can simply pick one from a list, if you need to change from the
automatic choice (generally, the same one you used last time).
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: postfix issue...
- Next by Date: Re: partition customization ....how do I ???
- Previous by thread: Re: Update broke network
- Next by thread: Re: Update broke network