Re: Fedora 11 won't boot after update.

On 05/03/10 09:15 PM, Henrik Frisk wrote:
all updates" without checking what it was. I then left off. When I came back
the screen had frozen. I did a forced reboot but now the computer hangs
after the GRUB screen. There are no messages that I am able to intercept,
just a black screen with a cursor in the top left corner.

Most likely you just need a grub reinstall. Try booting with a LiveCD or
a rescue disc (your Fedora 11 DVD will suffice for this purpose).

/Henrik

--
Suvayu