Dictionary for aspell / ispell???

When I try to run a spelling check in emacs, I get:

ispell-init-process: Error: No word lists can be found for the language "en_US".

I get a similar message when I try to invoke aspell directly.

aspell-0.60.6-7.fc12.x86_64

I've looked around, but can't find what I need to install.

Do NOT delete it.

  • Re: Configuring emacs in F18
    ... in site-lisp directory and make the changes directly in it; ... emacs manual and everything, but the customization should be in .emacs, and ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Configuring emacs in F18
    ... now it's read my .emacs file... ... in site-lisp directory and make the changes directly in it; ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Euro symbol under Fedora-17/KDE
    ... How would I have discovered that compose+e = would give a ... It works also in emacs ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: emacs not working on GNOME in fedora 14
    ... Colin Paul Adams wrote: ... but emacs works fine for me (I have it heavily ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Editor to program in C
    ... There's one thing worse than vi, and that's emacs. ... The one thing that vi has over every other editor in the world ... For your own machine, find and install an editor you like, ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines ...
    (Fedora)