Re: Where is 2.6.32?
- From: Konstantin Svist <fry.kun@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 15:58:35 -0800
On 03/06/2010 03:14 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 14:04:06 -0800,
john wendel <jwendel10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But 2.6.33 has already been released.Graphics and kernels are tied together in a way that makes backporting
kernels more difficult. This is part of the reason that you aren't seeing
the new kernels appear in older releases as soon as they used to.
There is long discussion related to this about how the nouveau abi change
makes it hard to switch kernels on the linux kernel mailing list.
Funny you should mention that.. ati driver doesn't work for me on .32 -
for now I'm back on .31 :\
Didn't try radeonhd and nomodeset yet, but not too hopeful.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: How to install software without root password (PolicyKit?)
- Next by Date: Re: My contribution
- Previous by thread: Re: Where is 2.6.32?
- Next by thread: Re: Where is 2.6.32?