Re: Dependencies problem while upgrading
- From: Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:46:45 +1030
On Fri, 2010-03-12 at 16:53 -0500, Marcel Rieux wrote:
I didn't try skip-broken. I was afraid that if broken dependencies
were skipped, it might cause further problems with installed software.
Umm skip broken should skip the things that are broken, it shouldn't
allow anything that would leave you in a broken state.
This is seriously beginning to look like we have a Karl 3.0.
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored. I
read messages from the public lists.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Comments on the fastestmirror plugin
- Next by Date: Re: nss update problem ?!?
- Previous by thread: Re: Dependencies problem while upgrading
- Next by thread: Re: Dependencies problem while upgrading