Re: [OT] Deafening silence

On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 17:21 -0500, Marcel Rieux wrote:
Honestly, I never thought that I'd find this kind of communist planned
economy reasoning within the advocates of a company listed on the
NYSE. Of course, I'm not a geek, not even a suit, so I know nothing.
But, if you really get infuriated reading this, maybe you should
wonder if there's not some truth to my opinion.
----
you are completely irrelevant... not that I have any ability to change
that and I surely respect your right, as a Fedora user to post on the
list.

In the future, would you please mark your irrelevant rantings as OT (off
topic)?

You really don't want to know what I think when I read this.

Craig

believed to be clean.