Re: Mail clients - which way forward?
- From: Patrick O'Callaghan <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:30:19 -0430
On Sat, 2010-03-13 at 20:41 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 8:24 PM, David <dgboles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the link. But it leaves the question... Enigmail has never,
to my knowledge, 'officially' supported alpha or beta builds of
Thunderbird. I have always had to use one of the 'nightly' builds with
them along with the Nightly Tester Tools extension.
Which makes me wonder if this is just the same situation with different
On the question of support for alpha or betas I think you are
perfectly correct but the link I sent implies that further support
will be withdrawn altogether which also implies that newer released
versions of TB will also not be supported for enigmail (presumably
unless another developer takes over the work on that project?)
I would assume that if Enigmail is no longer available, something will
appear to take its place. I can't believe the TB folks would simply drop
support for PGP encryption. Maybe this is just wishful thinking ...
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Flash support
- Next by Date: Re: Best means of upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: Mail clients - which way forward?
- Next by thread: Re: Mail clients - which way forward?