Re: building and running chromium on f13 alpha?
- From: "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 11:13:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 08:38 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
for no reason other than that i need more pain in my life, i'd
like to download the source for chromium os, build it on a fresh
install of 64-bit f13 alpha, then install virtualbox and run
chromium in vbox. anyone gone through that exercise yet? i've
perused the overall steps and it *looks* reasonably
straightforward, but i'm open to warnings as to how this can go
horribly wrong. time permitting, i might start the process this
afternoon and see how far i get. if things go well, i'll document
it all and put that online.
The Fedora Test List would be more appropriate for this. See
perhaps, but i suspect that someone who would be trying it on f13
alpha might have already done it on f12, so the instructions could be
Robert P. J. Day Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA
Linux Consulting, Training and Kernel Pedantry.
Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: building and running chromium on f13 alpha?
- Next by Date: Re: Mail clients - which way forward?
- Previous by thread: Re: building and running chromium on f13 alpha?